Thursday 21 November 2013

SISTERS

This past weekend my extended family and I celebrated my Poppa's 80th birthday (pictures and layouts to come). My little sister and I took a selfie that I just LOVE and when I saw the new sketch over at Stuck?! I knew they were a perfect match.

Here's the layout:



I used a color scheme for this layout that I've never really used before, having papers that I really just wanted to use but I love how all the colors came out and worked together to make a really summery look.

Oh, and here's the sketch from Stuck?! that I used:



Happy Scrapping! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. OOOh this is just so pretty, loving the colours and sweet embellishments , pretty photos too! thank you for sharing iwth us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Very pretty and I love the yellow. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your take on the sketch, thanks for sharing it with us over st Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! The lighting in your photo is so ethereal and the lights shades of your palette highlight it in such a delicate fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how PRETTY! love that pastel/dreamy look of your page! lovely! thank you for playing along at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photo and fresh colours...thanks for playing along at STUCK

    ReplyDelete